Item Index Information
Sinojewish Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Board with hexagonal shaped cells.
Sinojewish Chess. Hexagonal approximate analogue to Wildeurasian Qi. (13x13, Cells: 127)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 13 row(s), 13 column(s), 127 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2009. [2008-2010]. [2004-2014].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Si.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sin.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'sinojewishches'