Item Index Information
Royal Magician's Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Royal Magician's Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Gary K. Gifford.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ro.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Roy.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Royal Magician Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Royal Magician's Chess. King and special magician piece earn the right to drop pieces when they venture out to the fourth, fifth and sixth ranks! Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'royalmagicians' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'royalmagicians'