Item Index Information
Rotorblades Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Large board, Unorthodox shaped board, Circular shaped board.
Rotorblades Chess. Game played on a board that is both circular and trigonal. (Cells: 150)
By David Cannon.
The board used for this game has 150 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2010. [2009-2011]. [2005-2015].
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ro.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Rot.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Rotor-blades Chess . Played on a circular tessellation of 150 triangular cells. By David Cannon.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'rotor-bladesch' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'rotor-bladesch'