Item Index Information
Roswell Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional.
Roswell Chess. A game not meant for humans. Uses alien hieroglyphic pieces based on an alleged 1947 Roswell NM incident. (7x10, Cells: 70)
By Gary K. Gifford.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 7 column(s), 70 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ro.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ros.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Roswell Chess. Preset for alien game with abstract pieces that operate in unusual ways. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'roswellchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'roswellchess'