Item Index Information
Ringworld Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Three or more players, Unorthodox shaped board, Board with hexagonal shaped cells.
Ringworld Chess. Themed hex variant differentiating opposite directions along orthogonals. (Cells: 198)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 198 cells/squares.
This game is a 3 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ri.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Rin.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ringworldchess'