Item Index Information
Renaissance chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with special rules.
Renaissance chess. a game played with the same board and set but with different rules. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Andy Maxson.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Re.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ren.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- New Age Chess. CDA variant substitutes Pushme-Pullyu as queen, and army with crabrooks, charging knights and waffles. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Andy Maxson.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'newagechess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'newagechess'