Item Index Information
Renaissance chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Renaissance chess. a game played with the same board and set but with different rules. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Andy Maxson.
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Re.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ren.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- New Age Chess. CDA variant substitutes Pushme-Pullyu as queen, and army with crabrooks, charging knights and waffles. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Andy Maxson.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'newagechess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'newagechess'