Item Index Information
Red Fool Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: In a category all its own.
Red Fool Chess. Standard Chess, but with two extra rows and one semi autonomous piece, the Red Fool.
By Amy Johnson.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 8 column(s), 80 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2009. [2008-2010]. [2004-2014].
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Re.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Red.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'red-fool-chess'