Item Index Information
Quantum Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Quantum Chess. Chess with a quantum mechanical twist.
By Stephen Tavener.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1997. [1996-1998]. [1992-2002].
- Browse items that also start with the letter Q.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Qu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Qua.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Quantum Chess. Chess meets Quantum Physics. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Quantum Chess. Pieces may teleport, provided their start and end squares are unobserved. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Stephen Tavener.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'quantum-chess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'quantum-chess'