Item Index Information
Qiube is a game information page. It is categorized as: Three dimensional, Unorthodox shaped board, XiangqiBased.
Qiube. Xiang Qi variant with Fortresses expanded from square to cube. (3x(9x10), Cells: 126)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 9 column(s), 3 levels/boards, 126 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter Q.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Qi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Qiu.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'qiube'