Item Index Information
Piececlopedia: Querquisite. A piece whose move changes depending on the file on which it starts its move.
Invented in the year 1947. [1946-1948]. [1942-1952].
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pie.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Querquisite Chess. Features the whimsical, irregular Querquisites,. (8x10, Cells: 72) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Querquisite Chess. The Whimsical Querquisite on the Game Courier. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'querquisiteche' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'querquisiteche'