Item Index Information
Perleberger Bridge Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional.
Perleberger Bridge Chess. Missing description (8x9, Cells: 66)
By Martin Janecke.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 8 column(s), 66 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2009. [2008-2010]. [2004-2014].
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pe.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Per.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'perlebergerbri'