Item Index Information
Orda Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Orda Chess. Asymmetric variant where one army has pieces that move like knights but capture differently.
By Daniel Lee.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter O.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Or.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ord.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'orda-chess'