Item Index Information
Null chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Null chess. Capture squares are destroyed when vacated.
Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Philip M. Cohen.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1960. [1959-1961]. [1955-1965].
- Browse items that also start with the letter N.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Nu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Nul.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Null Chess. Squares on which captures have taken place can no longer be visited. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Philip M. Cohen.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'null-chess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'null-chess'