Item Index Information
Not-so colorbound cylindrical chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Circular shaped board, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
Not-so colorbound cylindrical chess. Game only with pieces, that would be colorbound on normal board. (7x8, Cells: 56)
By Daniil Frolov.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 7 column(s), 56 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2014. [2013-2015]. [2009-2019].
- Browse items that also start with the letter N.
- Browse items that also start with the letters No.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Not.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'notsocolorboun'