Item Index Information
No Limit Bet Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Uses dice, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with multiple moves per turn, Orthodox chess set but with special rules, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
No Limit Bet Chess. A gambling multi-move chess variant played with dice that allows players to place bets on each move. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Charles Daniel.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter N.
- Browse items that also start with the letters No.
- Browse items that also start with the letters No .
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'nolimitbetches'