Item Index Information
Ninjutsu (Claustrophobia 2) is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Ninjutsu (Claustrophobia 2). The fierce double capture leaping pieces: the Ninja Warriors and the Ninja Guards can promote to Insane Ninja Knights! (8x5, Cells: 46)
By Charles Daniel.
The board used for this game has 5 row(s), 8 column(s), 46 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter N.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ni.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Nin.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Ninjutsu (Claustrophobia 2). Win by invading palace or checkmate; new leaping pieces promote to gain more power. By Charles Daniel.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ninjutsu(claus' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ninjutsu(claus'