Item Index Information
Net Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Net Chess. Variant of InterGrid Chess. Move between intersections. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Tony Quintanilla.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter N.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ne.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Net.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Net Chess. Variant of InterGrid Chess. Move between intersections. By Tony Quintanilla.
- Net Chess . This game allows pieces to move to the grid intersections and between intersections. By Tony Quintanilla.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'netchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'netchess'