Item Index Information
Near vs Normal Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Each player has a different army, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Near vs Normal Chess. This version pits pieces of Near Chess vs those of normal chess (FIDE). (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Rich Hutnik.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter N.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ne.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Nea.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'nearvsnormalch'