Item Index Information
Multimove Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Multimove Chess. Players spend points to make multiple moves. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By David Howe.
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mul.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Multimove FIDE Chess. Each turn utilizes a number of points that get applied to movement. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: David Howe.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'multimovechess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'multimovechess'