Item Index Information
Minishogi setuper is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board, Oriental, ShogiBased.
Minishogi setuper. Minishogi you can set up pieces at beginning of the game. (5x5, Cells: 25)
By (zzo38) A. Black.
The board used for this game has 5 row(s), 5 column(s), 25 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2005. [2004-2006]. [2000-2010].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Min.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Minishogi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
- Minishogi. On a 5 by 5 board. (5x5, Cells: 25) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Shigenobu Kusumo.
- Mini-Shogi. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Minishogi. A Minishogi association has existed, and may still exist, in Osaka. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good and Armin Liebhart. Inventor: Shigenobu Kusumo.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'minishogi-setupe'