Item Index Information
Mighty-Lion Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
Mighty-Lion Chess. Normal Chess augmented with a hard-to-trade Lion super-piece that can make double-captures. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By H. G. Muller.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2013. [2012-2014]. [2008-2018].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mig.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Mighty Lion Chess. Orthodox Western Chess but with one knight replaced by Chu Shogi Lion. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: H. G. Muller.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'mightylionches' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'mightylionches'