Item Index Information
Matrix Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Unorthodox shaped board.
Matrix Chess. Chess played on a tessellation of pentagons and diamonds. The name comes from the matrix in which diamonds are found. (14x14, Cells: 196)
By David Cannon.
The board used for this game has 14 row(s), 14 column(s), 196 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2010. [2009-2011]. [2005-2015].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ma.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mat.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Matrix Chess . Chess played on a board of tessellating pentagons and diamonds. By David Cannon.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'matrixchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'matrixchess'