Item Index Information
Makarenko's Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own.
Makarenko's Chess. Pieces are stacks which can be split and combined to create other pieces.
Author: Jacek Dobrzyniecki. Inventor: Anton Makarenko.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1924. [1923-1925]. [1919-1929].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ma.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mak.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'makarenkos-chess'