Item Index Information
Lemniscate Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Unorthodox shaped board.
Lemniscate Chess. Chess played on a Lemniscate board (in the shape of an infinity symbol). (18x4, Cells: 72)
By David Cannon.
The board used for this game has 4 row(s), 18 column(s), 72 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2009. [2008-2010]. [2004-2014].
- Browse items that also start with the letter L.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Le.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Lem.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Lemniscate Chess . Chess played on a Lemniscate board (in the shape of an infinity symbol). By David Cannon.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'lemniscateches' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'lemniscateches'