Item Index Information
Ideal Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Uses cards, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions.
Ideal Chess. A social game that melds FIDE chess with playing cards. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Graeme C Neatham.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2008. [2007-2009]. [2003-2013].
- Browse items that also start with the letter I.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Id.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ide.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Ideal Chess. Uses compound pieces to mimic the use of cards. By Graeme C Neatham.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'idealchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'idealchess'