Item Index Information
IAGO Chess System is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with special rules.
IAGO Chess System. http://abstractgamers.org/wiki/iago-chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Rich Hutnik.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2008. [2007-2009]. [2003-2013].
- Browse items that also start with the letter I.
- Browse items that also start with the letters IA.
- Browse items that also start with the letters IAG.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- IAGO Chess ZRF file. ZRF file for IAGO Chess rules. By Rich Hutnik.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'iagochess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'iagochess'