Item Index Information
Hop Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with multiple moves per turn, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
Hop Chess. The same as FIDE chess plus a special piece called the hopper. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By João Pedro Neto.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2005. [2004-2006]. [2000-2010].
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ho.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hop.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.