Item Index Information
Honeycomb goes East is a game information page. It is categorized as: Three dimensional, Board with hexagonal shaped cells, ShogiBased, XiangqiBased.
Honeycomb goes East. Shogi and Xiang Qi on a Hex-prism board. (16x9, Cells: 144)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 16 column(s), 144 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ho.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hon.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'honeycombgoese'