Item Index Information
Hexgi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players, Board with hexagonal shaped cells, ShogiBased.
Hexgi. A Wellisch-style hex interpretation of Shogi, with "officers" using selected orthogonals. (Cells: 91)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 91 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters He.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hex.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'hexgi'