Item Index Information
HexChess-Kirby's is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Three or more players, Unorthodox shaped board, Board with hexagonal shaped cells.
HexChess-Kirby's. Missing description (Cells: 313)
By Steve Kirby.
The board used for this game has 313 cells/squares.
This game is a 3 player game.
Invented in the year 1987. [1986-1988]. [1982-1992].
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters He.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hex.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'hexchesskirbys'