Item Index Information
Gyokugi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Board with hexagonal shaped cells, ShogiBased.
Gyokugi. Extends chevron ranks to analogues of Shogi generals, named after individual jewels. (11x11, Cells: 91)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 11 row(s), 11 column(s), 91 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2014. [2013-2015]. [2009-2019].
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gy.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gyo.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'gyokugi'