Item Index Information
Grand Tamerlane Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Grand Tamerlane Chess. John Davis invented this variation of Mideast Chess. (10x10, Cells: 100)
Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: John Davis.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2015. [2014-2016]. [2010-2020].
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gra.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Grand Tamerlane Chess. Variation of Mideast Chess by John Davis. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: John Davis.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'grandtamerlane' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'grandtamerlane'