Item Index Information
GoshawkChess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
GoshawkChess. Variant of Capablanca Chess with two Goshawks per side replacing the Archbishop and Chancellor.
By James Zuercher.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 10 column(s), 80 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2017. [2016-2018]. [2012-2022].
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Go.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gos.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'goshawkchess'