Item Index Information
Ganeshan Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Oriental, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with moving your opponents pieces, Orthodox chess set but with multiple moves per turn, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with special rules.
Ganeshan Chess. Introducing a new Elephant piece known as (the) Ganapati. (10x10, Cells: 100)
By Simon Edward Jepps.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2008. [2007-2009]. [2003-2013].
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ga.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gan.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ganeshanchess'