Item Index Information
Gala Xiang-Qi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Three or more players, Oriental, XiangqiBased, Chess combined with some other game or sport.
Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256)
By Daniil Frolov.
The board used for this game has 16 row(s), 16 column(s), 256 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2014. [2013-2015]. [2009-2019].
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ga.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gal.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Gala' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
- Gala. Medieval game of German farmers. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Gala. Historical German variant from the Middle Ages. Author: Tony Quintanilla.
- Gala set photos. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Gala . Historical German variant from the Middle Ages. Author: Michael Asher.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'galaxiangqi'