Item Index Information
Four Double-Acts Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Four Double-Acts Chess. Specifically long- and shart-range versions of the Friend, Joker, and Orphan. (10x10, Cells: 100)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2009. [2008-2010]. [2004-2014].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fou.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'fourdouble-act'