Item Index Information
FlipFlop is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board, Sold commercially.
FlipFlop. A minimalistic Chess-like game with only one type of piece.
Author: Ola Sassersson. Inventor: Masahiro Nakajima.
The board used for this game has 5 row(s), 5 column(s), 25 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2009. [2008-2010]. [2004-2014].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fl.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fli.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'flipflop'