Item Index Information
Fischer-Benko Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
Fischer-Benko Chess. Three pieces are placed randomly, the other five by the players.
By Davor Vujacic.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2019. [2018-2020]. [2014-2024].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fis.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'fischer-benko-ch' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'fischer-benko-ch'