Item Index Information
FIDE Chess with black/white impartiality rule is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
FIDE Chess with black/white impartiality rule. FIDE Chess which eliminates the advantage given to the White player. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By David Cannon.
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters FI.
- Browse items that also start with the letters FID.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'fidechesswithb'