Item Index Information
Fiancé Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players, Unorthodox shaped board.
Fiancé Chess. A 3-player variant with Kings and Queens starting far apart, inspired by Bachelor Chess. (12x12, Cells: 96)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 12 row(s), 12 column(s), 96 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fia.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'fiancéchess'