Item Index Information
Falcon Random Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
Falcon Random Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100)
By George William Duke.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1992. [1991-1993]. [1987-1997].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fa.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fal.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'falconrandomch'