Item Index Information
Fairy-Max: an AI for playing user-defined Chess variants is a computer program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional.
Fairy-Max: an AI for playing user-defined Chess variants. A chess engine configurable for playing a wide variety of chess variants.
By H. G. Muller.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fa.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fai.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Fairy-Max. Free open source chess variant software. By H. G. Muller.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'fairy-max' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'fairy-max'