Item Index Information
Fair-Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
Fair-Chess. A chess variant to play with handicaps for different ratings. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Janevert Kaan.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2001. [2000-2002]. [1996-2006].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fa.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fai.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Fair-Chess . A chess variant to play with handicaps for different ratings. By Janevert Kaan.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'fairchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'fairchess'