Item Index Information
Enep is a game information page. It is categorized as: Each player has a different army, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Enep. An experimental variant with enhanced knights and an extra pawn. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Aurelian Florea.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2016. [2015-2017]. [2011-2021].
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters En.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ene.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'enep'