Item Index Information
Empty Cube Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Three dimensional, Three or more players, Unorthodox shaped board.
Empty Cube Chess. A variant using the faces of an 8x8x8 board with no triaxial moves. (8x8x8, Cells: 296)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 8 levels/boards, 296 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Em.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Emp.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'emptycubechess'