Item Index Information
Easterhouse is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players, ShogiBased, XiangqiBased.
Easterhouse. Captured pieces switch between Xiang Qi and Shogi boards. (9x19, Cells: 171)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 19 row(s), 9 column(s), 171 cells/squares.
This game is a 4 player game, with 2 players per team.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ea.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Eas.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'easterhouse'