Item Index Information
Doubly Nested Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Unorthodox shaped board.
Doubly Nested Chess. A variant hiding FIDE Chess on a Dabbaba binding. (17x17, Cells: 285)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 17 row(s), 17 column(s), 285 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Do.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dou.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'doublynestedch'