Item Index Information
Dipole Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Chess combined with some other game or sport.
Dipole Chess. A cross between Chess and the game Dipole by Mark Steere. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Rich Hutnik.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Di.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dip.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'dipolechess'