Item Index Information
Dice chess (wikipedia rules) is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Dice chess (wikipedia rules). Dice chess using 2 dice, wikipedia rules.
Author: Kevin Pacey.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Di.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dic.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'dicechesswikip'